I. Introduction to Odds, Probability Calculator plus Random Number, Combinations Generator
II. Probability, Odds Calculator of All Calculators
III. Random Numbers, Combinations Generator of All Generators
IV. Odds Calculator, Random Numbers, Combinations Generator: Links, Resources
1. Introductory Notes to Odds, Probability Calculator and Random Number, Combinations Generator
This is the complete online solution: The best online odds calculator that ever was coupled with the best random number and combination generator that ever was!
The best online odds calculator & random number and combination generator cover a lot of territory: Pick-lottery games, lotto, keno, Powerball, horseracing, sports betting, soccer pools, roulette, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
IonOddsCalc and IonSaliuGen7 are ActiveX controls. They require Microsoft Internet Explorer version 4 or later. Lately, Google Chrome and Firefox offer free extensions to mimic Internet Explorer (e.g. IE Tab) and thus run ActiveX controls. Also, click Allow Install and Allow Run at the security prompts. You might need add http://saliu.com to your Trusted sites (via Tools, Internet Options, Security tab). The odds calculator and the random number generator are guaranteed to be safe. The two online applications have been run billions of times by millions of lottery players, gamblers and math geeks around the world without any problem whatsoever. The only problem is, rarely, too many simultaneous online users.
Read the presentation of IonSaliuGenerator online ActiveX control. It is the best random number, lottery combination generator that ever was!
Read the presentation of IonOddsCalculator online ActiveX control. It is the best probability or odds calculator that ever was!
Calculate, generate permutations, arrangements, combinations (including Powerball), exponents for any numbers and words.
The universal combinations generator for any lotto, Keno, Powerball game: N numbers taken M at a time, in K steps.
Download BASIC language source code, algorithm to generate truly random, unique numbers.
Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Odds, Random Generators, Software.
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, odds, combinatorics, plus software.
• The Best Probability, Odds Calculator of All Calculators
• IonSaliuCalculator — The Best Odds, Probability Calculator.
• • The Best Random Numbers, Combinations Generator of All Generators
• • IonSaliuGenerator — The Best Random Numbers, Combinations Generator.
• Version 7.0 of the super generator implements superior inner (innate) filtering for lotto games, including Keno, Powerball, Mega-Millions, Euro-Millions. The Saliusian filters are founded on the most significant parameters of probability theory and statistics. You'll notice on your lotto cards. The patterns follow more closely the patterns of real lottery drawings. Just take 10+10 lottery cards (grids). Mark the last 10 drawings on 10 lotto grids. Put an “R” (for real) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks.
Next, run the super random generator, say, 21 times. Scroll to the middle of the lotto combination file. Take any 10 combinations you want. Mark them on the other 10 lotto grids. Put a G (for generate) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks. Mix up the lotto cards, without seeing the back marks. Look at the lotto grids. Pick 5 or 10 of them. You'll be around 50% between the cards showing the real lottery draws and the cards plotting the randomly generated lotto combinations. Read more on the patterns plotted by real-life lottery drawings on lotto cards (matrix):
• Geometric, Regular Patterns on Lotto Play Slips, Cards, Grids.
Read Ion Saliu's first book in print: Probability Theory, Live!
~ Founded on valuable mathematical discoveries with a wide range of scientific applications, including the organic connection between probability theory and calculation of odds in lottery, gambling, plus generating optimized combinations (random numbers with oomph).