Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

How to learn horseracing betting, systems, strategies, wagering

Preakness Stakes Horse Racing Odds, Payouts.

Posted by KM on May 20, 2001.

In Reply to: Preakness Stakes 2001 Results posted by Ion Saliu on May 20, 2001.

Ion:

If one wished to educate themselves on sports and/or horse race betting analysis are there any texts you'd recommend for picking good independent variables? Thanks.

K64

: • The winning trifecta at Preakness 2001:

: 11-4-5

: I picked #11 as the winner in one of the 5 combinations (11-4-7). The payout was $6.60 x 5 = $33. Net loss: 80 – 33 = some $50. It almost cancels the net win at Kentucky Derby Results.
: Four of the 5 combinations had 2 of the winning-3 horses. At one point, my selection 6-5-4 looked great. The horse #6 was leading the pack and was showing signs of victory! It is a good strategy to play a higher paying but plausible horse racing combination! A 6-5-4 trifecta would have been a good paycheck!

: I repeated this: Keep the right perspective. Gambling with my strategies and software does not mean predicting the exact (single) result of the very next event! That would be the idiotic activity named “fortune telling”. Successful gambling means playing a set of outcomes and make a profit within a range of events.

My horse racing software is best to use in regular horse races. Don’t expect to win at each race! Of course, a computer is a must. The ideal situation is to play online. There is a legalized online betting facility in the U.S. (check the FFA Links page). In one window, you have the “YouBet” website. In other windows, you have LotWon-Horses running for the tracks you selected. Always keep data fresh. The simplest method is to keep records by program number (the betting numbers). You don’t have to convert from postposition to program number (in races with scratches).

Horseracing systems: Exactas, Trifectas, Software, Betting.

Resources in Horseracing: Theory, Software, Systems, Trifectas

Lists the main pages on the subject of horseracing, software (trifectas), and systems.

Horse Racing, Horseracing: Software, Systems, Trifectas.

Comments:

Preakness horse race: Results, payouts, odds, information.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Player interested in horse racing wants information on how to educate to become a better bettor.