Blackjack Basic Strategy Table for Split Pairs, Double Down, Hit or Stand
By Ion Saliu, Founder of Blackjack Mathematics
All blackjack actions in one place (a spreadsheet) are harder to learn. Most books on black jack present the basic strategy that way. You better consider the other 3 blackjack pages here, especially Blackjack Basic Strategy: Split Pairs, Double Down, Hit or Stand. It consists of all blackjack play actions in three sequential color-coded charts. It is so much easier to learn! Chances are very high you will become proficient in basic strategy in just one week!
The chart is a graphic (blackjack-strategy.gif). You can right-click on it and select to print it — always in color!
- The most important aspect of gambling mathematics, casino gambling especially, is record keeping. The streaks are the most important parameter in gambling. The infamous gambler's fallacy is the only counterpoint employed by casinos: Player will lose forever... but not the House! You might want to do the real mathematics of streaks by running my software, Streaks.
• Always stand on 17 or greater.
• Always split A+A and 8+8.
• Never split 10+10 and 5+5 (unless you seeing Ion Saliu playing that way).
Blackjack: Software, Content, Resources, Systems, Basic Strategy, Card Counting
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of blackjack, software, systems, and basic strategy.
Of major interest: Blackjack, Black Jack: Basic Strategy, Card Counting; Charts & Tables, Probability, Odds, Software.
- Blackjack Split Pairs Basic Strategy Table.
Color-coded chart to learn the best Split Pairs strategy. When you get your first two cards, look at this table first. The pairs occur the least in a blackjack game. If your hand is not a pair, move to the next chart: Double Down.
- Blackjack Double Down Strategy Table
Color-coded chart to learn the best Double Down strategy. After consulting the Split Pairs table, look next at this table. The Double Down situations occur more often than pairs at blackjack. If your hand is not a Double Down situation, move to the next chart: Hit or Stand.
- Blackjack Hit or Stand Basic Strategy Card
Color-coded chart to learn the best Hit or Stand strategy. After consulting the Double Down table, finally look at this table. The Hit or Stand decisions are by far the most frequent and important situations in blackjack.
- Blackjack Basic Strategy: Split Pairs, Double Down, Hit or Stand
All three color-coded charts in one file, in the best decision-making sequence: Split Pairs, to Double Down, to Hit or Stand.
- Download Blackjack Software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |