Blackjack: Software, Content, Resources, Systems, Basic Strategy, Card Counting, Odds
By Ion Saliu, Founder of Blackjack Mathematics
Blackjack is the most popular form of gambling in the casino. Blackjack is the epitome of gambling and skill or even intelligence — more so than roulette is. Blackjack is derived from the Jack of spades (which is black). The origin of the game leads way back when the pirates were for real.
Following is a list of the main pages and links to the best blackjack, baccarat, systems, and strategies. It's all about winning blackjack, baccarat systems, including the famous Basic Strategy.
The HTML titles are adequately descriptive of blackjack, baccarat page content. In addition, a short description accompanies a less intuitive title.
This content category at saliu.com lists the most relevant resources blackjack, baccarat, software and systems included. The listing is not inclusive, nor is it exclusive. Genuine efforts are made to include here the most relevant (and useful!) blackjack, baccarat resources. Genuine efforts are also made to update this resource as warranted.
Each link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that blackjack page of yours: SaliuBlackjack.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective manual for blackjack, baccarat, software and systems.
Read Ion Saliu's first book in print: Probability Theory, Live!
~ Founded on valuable mathematical discoveries with a wide range of scientific applications, including probability theory applied to blackjack gambling, software, systems, real odds.
• The blackjack software at this Web site is NOT free to download. Paid membership is required in order to download Ion Saliu's software. The membership fee is negligible when compared to similar software packages. Without a bit of a doubt, the Ionosphere software you download here is far superior to any software products in similar categories: Lottery, lotto, gambling, blackjack, baccarat, roulette. Moreover, some of the software titles you find here are absolutely unique. You will not find similar programs regardless of prices. You may download all the software titles during your yearly membership, including all upgrades and updates. It all boils down to about 10 cents per title. You will NOT find a better deal on the planet!
• • The software you download, however, is FREE for you to use during your lifetime. I wish you the longest of quality lifetimes! The blackjack software has no crippled features, and no strings attached. The software is not shareware: It is totally freeware. Read more: Download Great Free Software: Paid Membership Required. You need a PayPal account or a valid credit / debit card to pay via PayPal. Pay safely online via PayPal —
Resources in Blackjack, Baccarat: Theory, Mathematics, Basic Strategy, Card Counting
- Of major interest: Blackjack, Black Jack: Basic Strategy, Card Counting; Charts, Tables, Probability, Odds, Software.
- The Best Blackjack Strategy, System Tested with the Best Blackjack Software.
- Blackjack Insurance Bet Favorable to All Players.
- Blackjack Probability, Odds: Natural 21, Insurance, Double-Down Hands, Pairs.
- Best Card Counting Blackjack Systems, Casino Marketing.
- The Best Strategy for Lottery, Gambling, Sports Betting, Horse Racing, Blackjack, Roulette.
- The Only True Bible of Blackjack Mathematics and Probability.
- BjOdds: New blackjack software (including the source code) is ready to buy.
- The Best Blackjack Basic Strategy: Free Cards, Charts.
All three color-coded charts in one file, in the best decision-making sequence: Split Pairs, to Double Down, to Hit or Stand.
- Split Pairs: Blackjack Basic Strategy Card, Table, Chart.
Color-coded chart to learn the best Split Pairs strategy. When you get your first two cards, look at this table first. The pairs occur the least in a blackjack game (5.9%). If your hand is not a pair, move to the next chart: Double Down.
- Double Down: Blackjack Strategy Table, Card, Chart.
Color-coded chart to learn the best Double Down strategy. After consulting the Split Pairs table, look next at this table. The Double Down situations occur more often than pairs at blackjack (8% recommended to double). If your hand is not a Double Down situation, move to the next chart: Hit or Stand.
- Hit or Stand: Blackjack Strategy Chart, Card, Table.
Color-coded chart to learn the best Hit or Stand strategy. After consulting the Double Down table, finally look at this table. The Hit or Stand decisions are by far the most frequent and important situations in blackjack.
- Blackjack Basic Strategy: Free Card, Table, Chart, Spreadsheet: Split Pairs; Double Down; Hit Stand.
The traditional method of learning the BJ basic strategy: all decisions in a table. The dealer up-card is listed across (horizontally), while the player's first two cards are listed vertically in the leftmost column. This spreadsheet strategy makes it more difficult to learn the best blackjack decisions accurately and quickly.
- The myth of blackjack: card counting; real mathematics.
- Blackjack card counting by Edward E. Thorp, Ken Uston and real math.
- Blackjack card counting by Edward E. Thorp, Ken Uston and real math II.
- Ken Uston on CBS 60 Minutes.
- Mathematics in casino blackjack & gambling: card counting.
- Winning Roulette, Blackjack Systems Challenge Test in Casinos.
- Win Roulette, Blackjack Systems Challenge Test in Casinos 2.
- Blackjack, Roulette, Systems Test in Casinos.
- Of interest:
- Baccarat, Super Baccarat: Theory & Software.
- Casinos Bar, Ban Winning Gamblers, Skilled Gambling Players, The Best Gambler Ion Saliu.
- Blackjack, Basic Strategy, Card Counting; Double Down, Hit, Stand, Split Pairs; Charts & Tables; Probability, Odds, Rules.
- Set the record straight on Chip and Powerplay roulette, baccarat
A casino gambling directory in itself!
- The best blackjack, black jack: Portal directory, links, software, resources.
- More Legal Cases Against The Casinos.
- Software for Casino Gambling, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat.
The main software titles in the realm of blackjack and baccarat are Blackjack and Baccarat.
There is also a software package that calculates the blackjack dealer bust for the first time precisely mathematically: BJDealerBust.
- Content in the footer will take you to the directory index.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Content | Forums | Sitemap |