Strategy checking lotto software is dependent on version.

Avoid Errors in Lotto, Lottery Strategy Software by Running the Latest Version

One way for the software user to avoid errors in the lottery strategy software, or lotto software is to use files consistent with the version.

Posted by on Saliu on June 30, 2000.

In Reply to: Pesky error 62 in lotto strategy-checking software solved posted by Silex on June 30, 2000.

: Hi Ion,
: FYI, since my last posting I have duplicated the error-62 problem by using your Data-3 and your Sim-3 files (that are part of the Lotwon3.exe lottery software package that you recently made available) by inserting 998 in your Data-3 file.
: Anyways, I now solved the problem by following your latest suggestion to generate another SIM-3 file. I had to "simulate" 8200 drawings to make it work. Thank you for your kind help.
: Best regards,
: Silex.

• Can you do me a favor and send me your W3 files WHEN they created the error in STRAT3.EXE? There may still be something in SUPER-3.EXE. There may be also a problem in the file names:
SUPER-3.EXE = as in SuperPower lottery software ( v10.99.02)
SUPER3.EXE = as in “Super Pick 3” (lotwon3.exe).
Again, I advise you always stay in the same package; you can only use the data files from other versions or packages).
Ion Saliu

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and error 62, programming errors.

Resources in Lotto, Lottery Software, Wheeling

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. The link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.

• The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Page.
    Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
  • Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
    Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.

• A User's Guide to MDIEditor And Lotto WE.
    ~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
  • Visual Tutorial to Bright6.EXE and the ultimate lotto and lottery software (command prompt).

• Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horseracing, Roulette, Football: Winning systems derived from skips; free software included.
  • Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball/Mega Millions/Thunderball, Euromillions.
  • Lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
    The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.

• Download lottery software, lotto software.

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and error 62, programming errors.

Make error-proof lotto software, lottery software.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |

Avoid errors in lotto, lottery strategy software - read carefully the instructions.