Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Lottery Software for Macintosh Apple Computer Users

Macintosh, Mac Apple computers can run here the best online lottery number generators, calculators.

Posted by Ion Saliu on September 04, 2000.

In Reply to: Lotto, Lottery, Gambling Software for Macintosh, Mac computers posted by Gordon Tyler on September 03, 2000.

: YOUR systems and lotto software programs sound interesting, but DOS (command prompt) doesn't work on the Macintosh systems. Is there any chance the lottery systems and programs might be or become accessible on Mac?
: gordon tyler.

• I would love to have Macintosh versions of LotWon. I know how much Macintosh (and Amiga) users love their machines. They worship their devices! Unfortunately, I have been unable to fulfill such a dream (no compilers to match my programming style). I don't even dare to suggest you buy a PC as a “secondary” device…

How about the best and most powerful online random lottery combination, number generator? It works on Macintosh computers running Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or better. There is a link in the footer of every Web page on my site…

Ion Saliu

The best online lottery, lotto, gambling, combination, random number generator Click here if you want to run also IonSaliuGen online ActiveX control. It is the best random number, lottery combination generator that ever was!
Run online odds, probability calculator: Powerball, lottery, horse racing, roulette, Mega Millions. Click here if you want to run also IonOddsCalc online ActiveX control. It is the best online lotto odds, probability calculator that ever was!
The best online odds calculator & lottery, lotto, gambling, combination, random number generator Click here if you want both online ActiveX controls in one place, generator + calculator, without presentation.

Lottery, Lotto, Loto Software For Macintosh Apple computer users.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.

Lotto software, lottery software, strategy, systems, generate  combinations.

Comments:

Lotto, Lottery, Gambling Software Mac computers.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

The best lottery software, lotto software does not run on Mac or Macintosh computers from Apple.