Roulette Mathematics, Gambling Systems, Casino Dealers Cheating?!
By Ion Saliu, Roulette Mathematician
Posted on November 14, 2000; later updates.
• I received the following message. I think it is worth posting it here because it leads to various interpretations. I only made minor changes, mostly cosmetic. I also made sure the author's anonymity was assured.
- “Can humans predict the outcome of random events: No way
- When gambling: I use my own system (non-computer)
- What is the best feature in a lottery program?: The scientific basis.
- Comments: I read your theory of math in roulette. As you said there is no bias in a wheel. The roulette dealers that have been spinning the ball for years can control the ball almost perfect! They can spin it a few times and get their bearings and then it's bye, bye system! I played a gambling system that won me $4000 per visit and beat them all until they found out how I was playing and they, and when I say they, I mean all the Casinos in the same (. . .) at the same time! They e-mail each other with photos and info. I make up new roulette systems as a hobby. I study Roulette every day.
- If your system only makes $400 after all day that is not worth the trouble. I too agree the wheel can be beaten. I have done it! I just don't believe it is predictable. No one can tell what's next. There is no mathematical chain of events in single roulette numbers. Sure you can figure you will hit a big dozen after so many spins. You can even go broke doing that. If I can get an honest dealer and put a chip on a split for him or her I can guarantee you a fortune. As soon as the pit boss says "don't hit" it's over. I just came up with a new system that plays the whole roulette board. It does not and cannot win every time; you must increase your bet and over a short time give you a large considerable amount of profit.
- You say you need $5000 to play your gambling system but say no system is good without an increase. You must be losing a lot or doubling one. The roulette table limits will catch you too if you don't watch it. My new gambling system does not reach anywhere close to the limits. There's a simple flaw in the numbers that makes the profit and knowing where to place the bets wins the cash. I could never say math or any prediction would win. It has to hit somewhere so cover it all. The free system you offered... Please erase it! Some people may make the mistake of trying it. At least give away something that is half way workable. This kind of a "free" roulette system giveaway totally blows my confidence in you. I like to check out other gambling systems but most of the time they are something that some amateur just made up to make some money on the internet. Now you say: "What will you give for it?" What kind of question is that? You say it works, it works! How much will I give for your roulette system?
- Money back! If people win they will not return it and get a refund. If I knew I could win big money with and paid $5000 for it what would I care? That would just be a few weeks work. I can also tell you if the Casinos can bust you with it or not. Not knocking your system I'm sure your proud of it. I just DO NOT like to hear the math thing. Good luck and I hope you make millions on it, from the Casinos and not the public.
Thanks, (. . .) “
• A little more analysis on my Free roulette system #1. The probability to hit in the very first try is (38-4)/38 = 34/38 = 0.8947, approximately 90%. The probability to win 2 times in a row, at any given moment is 0.8947 to the power of 2 = 80%. The free system says to wait for 2 losses in a row. That is, the last 4 roulette numbers hit twice in a row. The probability to happen is 4/38 to the power of 2 = 1%. The probability to happen 3 roulette spins in a row is 1 in 1000 (I approximate it to one week). The losing probability is even lower for not playing for longer periods at the same roulette table. Imagine this: you play the pick-3 lottery selectively (with breaks in the action). The winning chance is slimmer . . .
I wonder why many people believe mathematics has no role in gambling!? Gambling is founded on mathematics, as a matter of fact.
Truth is, I have released many roulette and gambling systems since those beginnings (2000). I have also written and released really powerful software for roulette, and casino gambling in general.
How about casino dealers cheating? I don't really believe that. How can they possibly keep track of a large number of system parameters and beat them? Maybe, hypothetically, they see a high roller at the roulette table betting a huge amount on a single number. The dealer might have the dexterity to make sure that “the number” does not come out.
I believe more in the intimidation factor, than in the cheating factor. That's one of the main reasons I recommend team playing. The other reason is the bankroll. The casinos have the advantage of virtually limitless bankrolls. The gamblers should try to mimic that. Obviously, there is no way a team of players can play with the same bankroll as the casinos; but the players don't need that ad litteram.
Roulette: Software, Content, Resources, Systems, Super Strategy.
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of roulette, software, systems, and the Super Strategy.
Free Roulette Systems, Software — The Main Roulette Page.
The Super Roulette Strategy: The Best Winning Roulette Systems Free In 2005.
An inventory of free and outrageously priced roulette systems.
Probability, Odds to Win Roulette in Various Number of Spins: To Be Ahead And Quit.
Roulette Software, Systems: Wheel Positioning (Slots, Sectors), The Birthday Paradox.
The James Bond roulette system in the Taliban Desert.
Roulette Systems And Threats From A Casino Chairman.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |