Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Best if Latin American player would translate lotto, lottery software in Spanish

Lotto software, lottery software, strategy, systems, generate  combinations.

Posted by Ion Saliu on November 17, 2000.

In Reply to: Latin America posted by Leo Mazza on November 17, 2000.

: The system of Mr. Saliu seems to be a system serious and many better of Latin America they are finding out its existence. : In many Latin countries the state lotteries are much older (or legal) that in the EE.UU, for what there are already a third or fourth generation of better that it would be very attracted by a system that uses the empiric demonstration of their results.

Leo:

Why don’t YOU try translating my lotto and lottery software from English into Spanish? My Spanish is not good enough for the task. And, the main thing, I have no time for that. And, of course, I have no money to pay the translator(s).

Using English is the only way right now. Although, I have seen many, many language-related problems in the usage of my lottery software. I can’t help it.

I offer my permission for anyone to translate my loteria software and make it public, provided they do not change any part of the copyright information.

Mucha suerte!

Ion Saliu

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

All about lotto lottery: Software, systems, generate winning  combinations.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Comments:

Spanish versions of the loto software, loteria software, programos.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.