Why not play 35 roulette numbers instead of 34 with the Free Roulette System #1?
Posted by JIM BAKER on December 18, 2000.
With your Free Roulette System #1 why not cover 35 numbers instead of 34? The dealer puts his marker on the winning chip and removes 34 losers pays you 35 and removes the marker and "there's" your profit chip. Can this be done? What would be the % of coverage on the roulette wheel on your side?
Roulette: Software, Systems, Super Roulette Strategy
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of roulette, software, systems, and the Super Strategy.
- Theory, Mathematics of Roulette Systems, Strategies, Software.
- The Best-Ever Roulette Strategy, Systems based on mathematics of progressions and free-for-all.
- An inventory of free and outrageously priced roulette systems from many gambling developers.
- Probability, Odds to Win Roulette in Various Number of Spins: To Be Ahead and Quit.
- Roulette Systems on Wheel Position, Sectors, Slots Birthday Paradox.
- The James Bond roulette system in the Taliban Desert.
- "Roulette Systems", Threats from Casino Chairman.
- Download Software for Casino Gambling, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |