Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Programming software for lotto, lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions

Rewards in programming software for lotto, lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, gambling.

Posted by Ion Saliu on January 14, 2001.

• This is a (delayed) response to a post by Karl Malmberg. I have received several similar messages. I have been offered lottery and gambling ideas to incorporate in my software or systems. John Civitan and GW Funk top the list. There are others as well, most notably Karl Malmberg.

The main problem from my perspective is time. I would be happy to have the time to implement just half of my ideas! I am trying to be as secret as those who send me cryptic outlines of their ideas. I learnt something from them! My lottery software goes through a paradigm shift, to quote Karl Malmberg. The lotto filters in the current embodiment of LotWon are one-dimensional. In the next incarnation, the filters will be multi-dimensional, as calculated by formulas. The current version also uses a limited number of built-in filters. The next generation lotto and lottery software will incorporate more built-in filters.

The task is monumental, however. It is frightening how huge the source code of LotWon lottery software is. Luckily, I have been using very efficient tools, such as Qedit, PowerBasic, QuickBasic, Visual Basic… They helped me write as much code as a 10-member team.

There is another problem. Other ideas don’t fit in my scheme of things. I am not discarding of other ideas as being worthless. Maybe there are too many of my own and it’s very hard to find a place for other elements. I only found a common idea that may be used as a filter. I tried it before for the pick-3 and pick-4 games. Many have noticed that the drawings differ for the same day of the week. For example, the drawing for last Monday was 1-2-3. You can go back hundreds of Mondays until you find another 1-2-3. As a matter of fact, that kind of filter is very similar to the “Total” filter, which goes back one drawing at a time, instead of every 7 drawings.

It is amazing that I was a most efficient computer programmer while I was a farm worker! But if I think about it, it just fits perfectly in the grand scheme of things: the unity of two opposites. The (evening) intellectual effort was balanced by the physical (daylight) activity. I can picture the perfect creative environment. One has a quiet place in the middle of the nature. One does a sustained, somehow strenuous physical outdoors activity for hours. Work, or workout, or run, or walk long distances in the woods… Then come back inside and write lottery computer programs!

Ion Saliu

Programming software for lotto, lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

Comments:

New lotto software and lottery software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.