Ohio Lottery changed from a pool of 47 lotto numbers to one of 49
Posted by Josh on September 05, 2000.
Hello everyone! I'm kind of a beginner at Lottery Analysis but I find it very interesting so excuse me for asking such a simple question. I keep an eye on the statistics for the Ohio Lottery but they changed from a pool of 47 lotto numbers to one of 49 in July of this year. I had a large history for the Ohio Lottery and was wondering if I can only use the newer lotto drawings where the drawings were from the 49 numbers or if I should use the whole history? Any help would be appreciated.
Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- MDIEditor Lotto WE: Tutorial, Software User Guide, Manual, Book, ebook.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial, Book, Manual: Lottery Software, Lotto Apps, Programs.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download the best lottery software, apps, programs.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |