Lottery Game Format Changes Require New Data Files from Scratch
By Ion Saliu, Founder of Lotto Mathematics
Posted on September 08, 2000.
In Reply to: Ohio Lottery changed from a pool of 47 lotto numbers to one of 49 posted by Josh on September 05, 2000.
: Hello everyone! I'm kind of a beginner at Lottery Analysis but I find it very interesting so excuse me for asking such a simple question. I keep an eye on the statistics for the Ohio Lottery but they changed from a pool of 47 numbers to one of 49 in July of this year. I had a large history for the Ohio Lottery and was wondering if I can only use the newer drawings where the drawings were from the 49 numbers or if I should use the whole history? Any help would be appreciated.
• Do NOT mix different game formats in the same results file! Start a new data file if the game format changes (e.g. from '5 of 53' + '1 of 40', or from 5/55/1/42, etc.) If the lottery commission changes the game format, you must create a new lotto/lottery data file! Do not mix game formats in one data file! For example, Pennsylvania Lottery Commission changed from a lotto 6/69 game to lotto 6/49. I discarded of all previous lotto 6/69 drawings. I renamed the old 6/69 file and preserved it for archiving and researching purposes. I started from scratch a Pennsylvania lotto 6/49 history file. I recreated also the SIMulated data file, specifically for a 6/49 lotto game. Please pay attention to this special requirement of SuperPower, LotWon (command prompt), and MDIEditor And Lotto WE lottery software. More than a tip — it is a requirement: Do not mix various game formats in the same data file — ever!
Resources in Lotto Software, Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling, Lottery Strategies
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels.
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |