Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

The Maximum Value of the ANY Lottery Filter: Effective Combination Reduction

Essentials, basics of filters in lottery software, filtering, reducing in lotto programs.

Posted by Ion Saliu on May 22, 2001; later updates.

In Reply to: Built-in and external lottery filters posted by Ion Saliu on May 21, 2001.

• I don't get it. Isn't LotWon my software? Isn't it free lotto software without time limitations? Who else has the right to offer it for a “free” two-week trial?

: You are talking about built-in filters. LotWon uses some considered to be automatic. The standard deviation is the key in determining the automatic built-in filters. For example: the lotto combinations outside a normal sum-total range are discarded of.

: The external filters are a lot more effective. You want lotto wheels? You can use MDIEditor and Lotto WE. Look at the Any filters I presented in my reply above (to BigJer's post). Want 3 of 6 wheels? Set Any-6 to 3. In a case like the line #3, you'll be guaranteed at least one 3 of 6. Beware that such situations are rare. The good news is that the lotto program will not generate any combinations in most cases.

Want 4 of 6 wheels? Look at a low number in the Any-4 column. The lowest, in our example, is in line 10: Any4=4. You set Any6 = 4 and will be guaranteed 4 out of 6 in the situations when Any4 = 4. Again, in most cases you may not get a single combination. You can look then for higher values, for example Any4 = 6. You will be guaranteed 4 out of 6 in the cases where Any4 = 6 (drawings #1, 3, 5, 8, 9, 10). It has a far better frequency.

: That's how my LotWon works. I don't know about other “Lotwons” and I don't care much.

• Clarification:
When I said Set Any6 = 6 I meant Set Max_Any_6 = 6.
Of course, those mathematically inclined deduced that immediately, since I said If Any_4 <= 6
If I said If Any_4 >= 6 then the use of Min_Any_6 = 6 would be implied.

Run the most comprehensive software for lotto, lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, gambling, horseracing - MDIEditor and Lotto.

However, my command prompt lotto and lottery software is a lot more powerful. For starters, the programs work with 4 or 6 layers, as opposed to one layer in MDIEditor and Lotto WE. The layers are slices in a lottery data file to allow more filters, therefore a more dramatic reduction in the amount of lotto combinations to play.

The best software for all lottery and lotto games is known as Bright.

The MAXimum value of the ANY lottery filter is a powerful restriction that reduces the amount of lotto combinations by the millions.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Essentials, basics of filters in lottery software, filtering, reducing in lotto programs.

Comments:

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.