Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Lottery strategy based on last (ending) digits of lotto numbers

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by BigJer (208.142.225.52) (pm3-0-052.apci.net) on July 14, 2001.

In Reply to: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is NO less than 20 posted by Emilio Arana on July 14, 2001.

Hi Dez!

I am in Illinois also and think that an easier way and safer would be to eliminate 5 lotto numbers from 1 to 5 and 5 numbers from 48 to 52 and then look for units digits to eliminate as in all 4's or 5's or any two you can use to end up with 34 numbers to play.

Have you looked at something like this also I read somewhere where people who pick thier own lotto numbers are less likely to play the 10's i.e 10 20 30 40 etc. and lottery numbers close to 10's so the numbers in between are going to pay less as more people play the middle lotto numbers.

BigJer

: We often have a lottery strategy that WOULD have done well if we hadn't filtered out 1 or more of the lotto balls that hit. It has happened to me too many times to count. It would be nice to know that when you play a lotto strategy, you can filter out 19 lotto balls that you KNOW will not come out.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Read a lottery strategy based on ending digits of lotto numbers.

Comments:

A winning pick-3 lottery system, software, strategy.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.