Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is NO less than 20

Form of Anti-Birthday-Numbers or Reversed-Birthday-Numbers System

5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is OVER 19.

Posted by DEZ on July 12, 2001.

I have serious doubts about this working, but hopefully I am dead wrong.

I have an idea that I would like to share. It's something that I just started working on yesterday, so it is in it's embryonic stage. Therefore, it still could use a lot of work. I am hoping to throw it out here, and through this medium, get everybody to work on it, and we will all benefit.

In the Illinois Lotto, 20 times in the last 360+ drawings, the lowest lotto number in that draw was > = 20. In other words, approx. 1 in 18 lottery draws this occurred.

I am trying to find a way to predict within a few lotto drawings of when this situation will occur. The benefits are obvious. If we know when to expect a lottery drawing that starts with a lotto number no less than 20, we have successfully filtered out 19 lotto balls.

If you are like me, we often have a strategy that WOULD have done well if we hadn't filtered out 1 or more of the balls that hit. It has happened to me too many times to count. It would be nice to know that when you play a lottery strategy, you can filter out 19 balls that you KNOW will not come in. Here is what I have so far. Again, I started on it less than 24 hours ago, so it's still very rough.

As I stated, 360+ draws with 20 hits with the 1st number > = 20.
34 times in those 360 lottery drawings, the sum of the winning lotto numbers was > = 200.
Of those 34 times that the sum was > = 200, 9 times within a skip of 5 or less, the 1st lotto number was > = 20. That's a start, but it needs to be refined and honed. I will continue to work on it and post my findings. Will you do the same?
HERE IS MY PROPOSAL:
If enough people respond and get involved, I will post a VERY interesting anomaly regarding the Pick-3 lottery. This anomaly (for lack of a better word), combined with 4 strategies that are used in conjunction with the anomaly, made me in excess of $1200 last week. I will post the 4 lottery strategies as well.

However, if only a few people contribute to this project, I will e-mail my information to them directly, and ONLY to them.
#1: my information is valid. I sent it to Ion, and he confirmed that it has a valid FFG foundation.
#2: I can't renege, because, as I said, I sent the info to Ion. If I renege, he can post it, or send it directly to the few people who participated. I haven't approached him yet about this, but I hope that he agrees.
#3: This applies not only to what I am working on. If somebody has some other useful information that they will share, that counts also.
I am skeptical, but let's see what happens.

Using the best lotto, lottery software, including pick-3 4 lotteries.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lottery Mathematics, Lotto Mathematics, Math, Maths: Probabilities, Appearance, Repeat, Affinity, Number Affiliation, Wheels, Systems, Strategies.

5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is OVER 19.

Comments:

The lotto number in a lottery drawing is no less than 20.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Lotto system: Lottery drawing that starts with a lotto 6/49 number greater than 20.