Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

The biggest lotto 6/49 number in a lottery drawing is UNDER 40 33% of the times

If a lottery drawing that has the biggest lotto 6/49 number under 40, we successfully filtered out 9 lotto balls.

Posted by Scroodge (wkm-arouter1.marques.co.za) on July 18, 2001.

In Reply to: An experiment: A power strategy for pick-3 lottery posted by DEZ on July 12, 2001.

Hi all,

Well our lotto here is ZAR are only 71 lottery drawings old with 1 drawing every Saturday. So I don't know if this will help or not:

It occured 3 times that the sum is less than 100 and once under 90. All of this occured with the lowest lotto ball between 1 and 4 and the biggest less than 40 (FYI we have a 6/49 lotto). Within 3 drawings or less the biggest number were less than 40 again. The trouble with this is that we've went for 35 lotto drawings without a drawing with the sum less than 100. In these 35 lotto drawings there were 7 drawings with the highest lotto ball less than 40 and 15 drawings with the lowest lotto ball bigger than 9. We as of yet never had a lottery drawing with the lowest ball being bigger than 17.

I hope this help but I don't think so.

Best of luck!

Scroodge

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Lottery software, strategy when a lottery drawing that has the biggest lotto 6/49 number under 40.

Comments:

A good lotto system, software, strategy: lotto 6-49 number under 40.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

The biggest lotto 6/49 number in lottery drawing is UNDER 40.