Sports Betting Software, Bet Spreadsheets: Buy Online, Best Prices.

BETUS: Sports Betting Software for Professional Football in North America (USA, Canada)

Ion Saliu, founder of sport bet science, created software programs, including BetUS.

Posted by Steve on July 13, 2001.

Mr. Saliu, when is the new version of BetUS going to be released? I follow Canadian football and want to try it. I saw a previous post that you are working on it. I like the version now but I see you are going to make it even better. Just want to know approximately when it will be ready. Thanks. Steve (Toronto).

Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Read a detailed analysis of the performance of SPORTS.XLS and how to take advantage of the sports betting spreadsheet:
Analysis of the results of SPORTS.XLS, the sports betting spreadsheet.

Sports Betting Software, Bet Spreadsheets: Buy Online, Best Prices.

Here are some useful sports links. They offer schedules, betting lines, odds, results, and useful information. Things can change dramatically on the Internet. You may need to copy-and-paste the addresses, or search on the essential keywords.

sports.dbc.com/cgi-bin/htx/pastscores/files/pastscores.html - Scores & Odds Archive.
nss.net/SCORES/ - Sports Betting, Gambling, Handicapping, Live Lines.
vegasinsider.com - VegasInsider.com.
repole.com/sun4cast/ - Sunshine Forecast Historical Score Request Form.

espn.go.com - ESPN.com- the #1 sports web site in the world.
cbs.sportsline.com - CBS.SportsLine.com – the website of CBS Sports.
NFL.com – the official site of the National Football League.

Sports betting software for football includes BETUS, Sports XLS spreadsheet.

Resources in Sports Betting: Theory, Mathematics, Excel Spreadsheet, Systems, Parlays

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of sports betting, software, systems, and parlays.

BETUS is powerful sports betting, soccer, football, bet system, software.

Comments:

Parpaluck is the programmer of software programs, applicable to sports betting in North America.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Get a collection of software programs applicable to sport bet in professional American football.