Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Dialogue & Dispute: Newsgroups, Excel Spreadsheets, Lottery Strategies, Lotto Wheels

By Ion “Axiomatic Parpaluck” Saliu,
Founder of Philosophical Science of Debating-Arguing

Read about newsgroups, Excel spreadsheets, Lotto Strategy, Systems, Wheeling.

Posted by Ion Saliu on June 28, 2000.

In Reply to: Lottery newsgroups disputes on lotto wheels, random play posted by Ion Saliu on June 27, 2000.

Joytsar (Kokostirk):

• I never like to hear that other people go through REAL problems. I mean it without exception. I can only wish you'll solve it soon.

• Now, back to ground zero... again. How are we going to move forward without fighting, or at least starting a contest? If everybody is nice to everybody else things will stagnate. I want to make here a parallel with professional sports. Many people heard of basketball stars such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Isaiah Thomas, Bill Walton… Well, Bill Walton said on TV that no team can win if its players do not hate the opposing team. Magic Johnson agreed to that. He went in so far as to blame his friendly relation with Isaiah Thomas for losing the 1989 championship to Detroit Pistons. Other analysts also believed that Michael Jordan and his Chicago Bulls won NBA championships because superstars like Patrick Ewing or Charles Barkley were too FRIENDLY to Michael Jordan.

Can you dig it, baby? Debating requires some hostility in order to advance. I had a philosophy professor in college, Jewish by background; my high school philosophy teacher was Greek (a Socratic, but also a communist refugee). They said something similar, although I don't remember their statements ad literam. "A monologue does not make a bridge necessary. It takes a dialogue (two different points of view) to make a bridge necessary and build it."

Best of luck!

Ion Saliu
PS
••• Outdated material. For latest, read:
The myth of lotto wheels or abbreviated lotto systems
Fundamental Formula of Wheeling
WHEEL-632, on-the-fly lotto wheeling software
The best free 5 6 7 numbers lotto wheels, reduced systems: balanced and randomized.

The lotto, lottery wheels or reduced lotto systems must be understood in full context.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Lists the main pages on the subject of lottery software, lotto wheels and systems.

The best lotto 5, 6 wheels by Ion Axiomatic Parpaluck Saliu are balanced and randomized.

Comments:

Lottery software and strategies, systems are hotly debated in Usenet groups.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Read newsgroups arguments about lotto 6/49 wheels, including Ion Saliu's.