Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

American, Canadian, North American Professional Football Betting Software: BETUS, AMBET

By Ion Saliu, Programmer of Sports Betting Software

Request from a fan of American, Canadian pro football betting software to write new programs.

Published on July 14, 2001.

In Reply to: BetUS: Sports Betting Software for Professional Football in North America posted by Steve on July 13, 2001.

: Mr. Saliu when is the new version of BetUS going to be released. I follow Canadian football and want to try it. I saw a previous post that you are working on it. I like the version now but I see you are going to make it even better. Just want to know approximately when it will be ready. Thanks. Steve (Toronto).

• Better late than never, as Great Will put it. Here is the latest in sports betting vis-à-vis your request, Svitser. (Every Steve in the world will forever be Svitser in my book — named after a great sports bettor in York, Pennsylvania, a huge Penn State football fan.) The comprehensive software is AmBet, which is inclusive of the older BetUS.

New sports bet software is best for Canadian professional football – BetUS, AmBet.

You need to keep track of what you bet on previously. You can use just numbers with BELLBET. You need separate data files for 5 games, 8 games, etc. I recommend you go with those two first. I assume you bet on point-spread for now (you can use for money line too). If the favorite covered the point spread, write 1 in the file; if not, write 2. (Even a push is 2: the favorite must exceed the point spread). So you'll have a game.5 file like this:
2 1 1 2 2
1 2 1 1 2
1 2 2 1 1
In the output of BELLBET check if any of the combinations is the file of past results. Do not use them. You can run the program again and only select combinations that did not come out recently.

BetUS will be more complicated, since it uses team names, instead of numbers. You will need a separate data file for each league (CFL2001.DAT, NFL2001.DAT, etc.) Again, you write the past results by point spread. Or, another data file as straight winners.
It'll be awhile until it's ready. It should be ready by the start of NFL 2001. Maybe I'll make my hideout in Vegas, where sport betting is legal. I wish I could be an impersonator... How about Toronto, is sports-betting legal over there?

Ion Saliu's Probability Book has valuable sports prognostication implications. Read Ion Saliu's first book in print: Probability Theory, Live!
~ Founded on valuable mathematical discoveries with a wide range of scientific applications, including probability theory applied to sports betting, software, real winning systems for football, Canadian, American.

Read a detailed analysis of the performance of SPORTS.XLS and how to take advantage of the sports betting spreadsheet:

Sports Betting Software, Bet Spreadsheets: Buy Online, Best Prices.

Here are some useful sports links. They offer schedules, betting lines, odds, results, and useful information. Things can change dramatically on the Internet. You may need to copy-and-paste the addresses, or google the essential keywords.

sports.dbc.com/cgi-bin/htx/pastscores/files/pastscores.html - Scores & Odds Archive.
nss.net/SCORES/ - Sports Betting, Gambling, Handicapping, Live Lines.
vegasinsider.com - VegasInsider.com.
repole.com/sun4cast/ - Sunshine Forecast Historical Score Request Form.

espn.go.com - ESPN.com- the #1 sports web site in the world.
cbs.sportsline.com - CBS.SportsLine.com – the website of CBS Sports.
NFL.com – the official site of the National Football League.

Download betting software for American Canadian Football by founder of sport mathematics.

Resources in Sports Betting: Theory, Mathematics, Excel Spreadsheet, Systems, Parlays

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of sports betting, software, systems, and parlays.

Win at football, NFL, CFL Canadian with sports betting, bet point spread software.

Comments:

BETUS, AMBET are best sports betting programs for Canadian Football League.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Founder of sports betting software programming wrote this for the professional football bettors.