Thank to lottery players who play lotto combination 1,2,3,4,5,6!
There are lottery players who are thankful to those who play religiously lotto combinations of the type 1,2,3,4,5,6: Fewer lotto jackpot winners to worry about!
Posted by BigJer on July 28, 2000.
In Reply to: Is it important what happened in past lotto drawings? posted by Steve Cochrane on July 28, 2000.
If you are right show me a lotto result of those numbers having been drawn. But I want to thank you and all the other players who play those lotto numbers as your money helps build the jackpot with out me having to worry about you winning the lottery before me.
: I have read through the mathematical justifications for the Lotto systems posted here and can't say I understand them completely. The thing that I really don't get is - what difference does it make what happened in past lotto drawings? Statistics theory as I learned it says that in an honest game every combination has equal probability, each time regardless of what happened before. If that's true why wouldn't a play of 1,2,3,4,5,6 be as likely an outcome as anything generated by the lotto software programs?
Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.
- Theory of Probability: Best introduction, formulae, algorithms, software.
- Lotto Combination '1,2,3,4,5,6': Probability and Reality;
~ Consider the standard deviation as well!
- Probability, Odds of New York Lottery Draw 911 on September 11.
- Software to generate combinations and find the probability of a lottery drawing to match its date.
- Probability That Player Index N Draws Ticket Number N.
- Enigma: Encryption decryption, cipher, code breakers.
- Probability of perfect shapes in nature: rivers, mountains, trees.
- Geometric or regular patterns on lotto play slips, cards, grids.
- Coin tossing hits by date: heads = 1st day, tails = 2nd day.
- Randomizing: An Art of Scientific Philosophy, Science of Philosophical Art, Philosophy of Artistic Science.
- Software and formulae to calculate lotto odds using the hypergeometric distribution probability.
- Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG).
- Mathematics of Fundamental Formula of Gambling.
- Software: Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Lexicographic, Combinatorial.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |