Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat: The take out is 50% of sales

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat: The take out is 50% of sales.

Posted by BigJer on January 17, 2001.

In Reply to: Lottery player thinks the lotteries are rigged posted by Barry Whittington on January 17, 2001.

I don't think the lottery cares at all if there are any winners as they get the percentage for the state if nobody wins or if 10 people win I think you need to better understand the odds involved in the games you play.

BigJer

: Please don't consider me a skeptic of you and your software when I ask how much money you've actually won playing the lottery, using your software or not.

: If I'm skeptical of anything it's the so called "randomness" of the lottery drawings. Particularly of Powerball lotto after the combination 09-19-29-38-49 was played 3 drawings ago.

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels.

Another lottery player thinks the lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat.

Follow Ups:

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Comments:

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |