Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Maximum number of lines (combinations) in lotto wheels

By Ion Saliu, Super Programmer At-Large

Maximum number of lines in lotto wheels software.

Posted on March 25, 2001.

In Reply to: Lotto wheeling software posted by Scroodge on March 25, 2001.

• First, use OddsCalc to calculate all possible combinations ‘6 of 6, ‘5 of 6’, ‘4 of 6’. OddsCalc calculates the odds of any lotto game, including Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno. For a 6/49 lotto game, the number of combinations ‘5 of 6’ is 54,200. Generating only 3000 wheeled lotto combinations offer a low chance to get '5 of 6' (the '5 of 6' option is independent from '4 of 6').
• • Secondly, my lottery software relies heavily on filters. Since there is a huge number of lotto combinations, LotWon came to life to serve the purpose of reducing the humongous number of combinations.

• • • Thirdly, the performance of a computer plays an essential role in running LotWon. The older program WHEELS is 16-bit lotto wheeling software. Use instead WHEEL-6, a 32-bit program running under the Win 95/98/NT/2000/XP DOS ('command prompt'). WHEEL-6 is faster than WHEELS and works with much larger lottery data files. The latest (2008) lottery-wheeling program (Wheel6 in the Bright6 software package) generates lotto wheels of up to 100000 (one hundred thousand) lines! The lotto filters are much more potent as well.

• • • • Fourthly, it is hard to believe that there were no '4 of 6' winners in 3000+1 lotto wheeled combinations in a 6/49 game! I give you the benefit of the doubt! You may want to consider the best (most reliable) software to check for winners in lotto and lottery combinations: Winners.

: Hi Ion and the other readers,

: I post this question not to annoy anyone or to belittle Ion's excellent software. To tell the truth I've made a few bucks since starting to use this software and this by just using the basic strategies given on this site and in the tutorial itself. I know I'm babbling.... anyway I'm using LOTWON99 and used WHEEL with a 5 out of 6 strategy. I did not put in any filters and just wheeled all 49 numbers for our 6/49 lotto. I kept it wheeling for about 18 hours. I ended up with only 3001 combinations. But here is the question... after the drawing I checked for any winners. I got NONE, not even one line that had 4 out of 6. How could this be? Did I do something wrong? Do I have bad simulated lotto data? Or did I just have bad KARMA?

: If anyone have an aswer for this I'll be glad. If not it's fine. I will still use this lottery software because I still know I have a winner here FOR FREE !!

An editor's note 2008
Things always improve around here as in humanity in general. My lottery software has improved tremendously, including lotto-wheeling software. (My English writing skills have improved considerably, too!) It is highly recommended to read the newer article: "Lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers".
It probably is the most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.

Analysis of the ideas of wheel, wheeling, wheels, lotto, lottery, software.

Check out:

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Lists the main pages on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, wheels and systems.

• Wheel-632, Wheel-532, the best on-the-fly wheeling software; applies real lottery filtering.
    ~ Superseded by the most powerful integrated packages
  • Pick532, Pick532 and, especially, the Bright software packages.
  • Combinations, the universal combinations generator for any lotto, Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions;
  • LexicoWheels, generator of lotto wheels based on lexicographical indexing; applies to any lotto, Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions or two-in-one lotto games.
  • WheelCheck5, WheelCheck6, software to verify lotto wheels for missing combinations and generate lotto-5 and lotto6 systems.
  • LottoWheeler, free wheeling software: fill out lotto wheels with player lotto numbers. Supersedes the old-time favorite FillWheel (still offered). The two pieces of software replace the theoretical lotto numbers in the SYS/WHEEL files by your picks (the lotto numbers you want to play).

• Shuffle, SuperFormula to shuffle (randomize, randomly arrange) your lotto picks. Repeat the randomizing procedure several times. The randomized wheels can be used directly, without shuffling your lottery picks first.

Free lottery software to generate lotto wheels.

Comments:

Maximum number of lines, combinations in balanced lotto wheels.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

The static lotto wheels do not take advantage of filtering.