HTTP Errors 403, 404, 408, 500, 504: Not Found, Forbidden, Request Timeout, Internal Server Error
By Ion Saliu,
Site Owner, Webmaster, Software Developer
Sorry for this inconvenience, axiomatic one! I know you didn't request and didn't want to see this Web page. This custom error page was served to you because of one of five HTTP errors: 403, 404, 408, 500, 504. Other HTTP errors are possible but they are not trapped by a custom error page at this website. Instead, the webserver of the Web hosting company will display different pages. You can see a list of HTTP errors at the end of this page.
Error 404: File not found; The requested URL (file) was not found on this server. This is, by far, the most frequent error that serves this page to the visitors.
- Make sure you typed the correct file name. Keep in mind that the file names are case sensitive. The sub-string /BBS/ is different from the sub-string /bbs/. Unix/Linux operating systems are unforgiving in this matter. One popular page at this site - LottoWin.htm - is misspelled sometimes lottowin.htm; hence, the 404 error!
- Some visitors add extraneous characters to the URL (address); e.g. LottoWin.htm; or infodown.html.. The ; and . after htm trigger the 404 HTTP error.
- If you wanted to read a message or a page, they might have been deleted. The webmaster performs such an operation in order to save space. The operation is also performed to assure maximum clarity and easy navigation. Some messages or pages were nothing but sleepy-mindedness trash. Other webpages are deleted because of irrelevance.
- Probably there are other webpages here still live and close to what you wanted to read. You can launch a search on the keywords that brought you to this link. Click on the Search button in the footer.
- You can also use the great feature offered by Google for this site. Use the section at the bottom of this custom error page: Other things to try. Paste the URL that you wanted to access; or, type a few relevant keywords you knew about in the original link you clicked on to bring you here.
Error 403: Forbidden; Access denied; the visitor was banned by IP address I serve that treatment to bad guys!
- The error can be also triggered when a visitor wants to access and work directly in a folder like images or cgi-bin (e.g. see a list of files or scripts). Sometimes, very rarely, the 403 error is triggered by an attempt to download software that requires membership. Click on the top banner to see what options are available.
Errors 408, 504: Request Timeout; Gateway Timeout
- Sometimes, there is a very large number of simultaneous visitors, especially those who want to download software. Your system seems to freeze. Simply give it up at that moment. Come back later on. You are always welcome, axiomatic one!
Error 500: Internal Server Error
- The webserver has encountered a problem. Patience is the only working solution just wait a little or come back later! This error can be solved sometimes by clicking on the Refresh or Reload buttons in your browser (or press simultaneously Ctrl+F5).
Here is a list of the most common HTTP errors.
Client Error Codes
Error # Error Code
400 Bad Request
402 Payment Required
403 Forbidden (user was banned probably)
404 Not Found (the most common HTTP error code)
405 Method Not Allowed
406 Not Acceptable
407 Proxy Authentication Required
408 Request Timeout
411 Length Required
412 Precondition Failed
413 Request Entity Too Large
414 Request-URI Too Large
415 Unsupported Media Type
416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable
417 Expectation Failed
Server Error Codes
Error # Error Code
500 Internal Server Error (try to refresh, reload)
501 Not Implemented
502 Bad Gateway
503 Service Unavailable
504 Gateway Timeout
505 HTTP Version not supported
Socrates Home Search Lottery, Lotto, Software, Systems Blackjack Strategy Roulette Systems Horse Racing Software Sports Betting, Football, Software Random Generator, Odds Calculator New Writings, Pages Download Software Sitemap, Content Super Forums