Calculate Lotto Probability of 20 Numbers in 6 of 45 Lotto Game
An Australian lottery player wants the formula to calculate the probability or odds for a 20-number system in a lotto game that draws 6 winning numbers from a field of 45.
Posted by Dazza on August 02, 2000.
In a 6 from 45 lotto, how do you work out the probability of getting all 6 numbers if you purchase a system 20 (pick 20 lotto numbers) entry?
Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Software
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.
- Theory of Probability: Best introduction, formulae, algorithms, software.
- Fundamental Formula of Gambling.
- Mathematics of Fundamental Formula Of Gambling.
- Combinatorial Mathematics: Calculate, generate exponents, permutations, sets, arrangements, combinations for any numbers and words.
- Standard Deviation: Theory, Algorithm, Software.
Standard deviation: Basics, mathematics, statistics, formula, software, algorithm.
- Standard Deviation, Gauss, Normal, Binomial, Distribution
Calculate: Median, degree of certainty, standard deviation, binomial, hypergeometric, average, sums, probabilities, odds.
- Caveats in Theory of Probability.
- Birthday Paradox: Mathematics, Probability, Software.
- Download Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics Software.