Lottery players use the sums of lotto combinations as a filter for systems
Posted by DEZ (22.214.171.124) (24-181.001.popsite.net) on July 14, 2001.
In Reply to: 5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is OVER 19 posted by AL. RAMOS on July 14, 2001.
In my limited experience with other lotto strategies, I have found that they almost always use the sums of combinations as a filter. If you could retrieve that info and give us an idea of what some of the other states data is with regard to the trigger on the high end (highest lotto number less than 33), that would be invaluable.
Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels.
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |