Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Keno Lottery Game Winning Strategy, System: Play Top Pairs, by Duke

The best software to win the lottery by the Duke of Gambling.

Posted by Duke on July 14, 2001.

In Reply to: 5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is OVER 19 posted by DEZ on July 12, 2001.

I am posting this idea in response to Ion's and Dez's call for ideas.

I need some help with this so I'm hoping that by sharing this in the spirit of mutual cooperation we all can benefit. This idea is an extension of Ion's Keller Lotto Strategy (Lottery Wonder Grid) so all credit must go to him and also to DEZ for providing me with the encouragement to post it (I was afraid it would be shot down). I have emailed the idea to Ion, and he believes it has merit.

The idea is to apply the Killer Lotto Strategy to the Keno game. You would pick a favorite number and take its top 25% pairings. In 20/80 Keno game the top 25% would be 20 numbers. Since for each drawing there are 20 numbers picked, then in a certain amount of drawings all or most of the 20 numbers picked would be among the favorite's top 25% lottery pairs. So all you would have to do is choose 10 of these 20 numbers. Hopefully, in one of these draws this would be the jackpot ($500,000 in New York).

Also, if an abbreviated wheel could be designed to wheel the top 20 lotto numbers along with one favorite key number, then many lower tier prizes could possibly be won. Perhaps someone out there can design and share such a wheel.

That's the idea. I need help in finding good abbreviated keno wheels that can wheel 20 numbers with good win guarantees starting with 6 of 10. If anyone can design or post links to such keno lottery wheels it would be very helpful. Any tips on choosing a favorite number would also be helpful. Unfortunately, Ion is very busy or I'm sure he would have taken up the challenge.

Keno systems from the top pairs of the best keno numbers can win half million dollars.

The best lotto software analyzes keno drawings to generate winning numbers, systems.

The best Keno random numbers, combinations generator is free to download and run on your computer.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

The idea is to apply the Power Lotto Strategy to the Keno game.

Follow-Ups:

The idea is to apply the Wonder-Grid lotto strategy to Keno lottery games drawing 20 numbers.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Winning lotto strategy, systems to Keno games was suggested by a player named Duke.